Saturday 22 September 2012

Tommy's New Book


A few months ago I blogged about Shutterfly's new yearbook options, and I shared that I had never actually made a photobook. They sent me a coupon for a free one in exchange for the blog (full disclosure, I got another coupon for writing this post), and we gave it a try. I have to admit that I am a convert. We just made one for Tommy of pictures of him in Uganda. We set it up as a storybook of his life, so we can read it to him as a bedtime (or anytime) story. It looks awesome, and while it took a while to make, Shutterfly's new custom options allowed us to jam a lot of pictures and many memories into one story. All that to say, Shutterfly asked me to remind you about their yearbook options, seeing as it is a new school year and all, and you might be thinking about how to capture those memories for your child. Check out their photo yearbooks here.

Also, here are the various social channels that you can follow to keep up with all things Shutterfly:

No comments: