Friday 10 December 2010

Little Update

We got new pictures of Mtoto today! I so wish I could share...he is getting so big. Ugh. It is so hard to see evidence that he is growing up without us. Obviously not seeing pictures wouldn't change the fact that he is getting bigger, but it alters it from an abstract idea to a reality. Some things are just easier in the abstract.

There is no news in terms of our progress through court. Things have slowed down considerably in a short period of time. This is not good for us, the other families, or any of the children being adopted. However, that's international adoption for you.

Please pray with us that whatever the hold-up/blockage is would be taken care of so that we can get our son home!

3 comments:

Shawny said...

So glad you got some new pictures! Let's hope that court speeds up soon!

Unknown said...

Praying with you!

thecurryseven said...

Waiting stinks! I was never sure that getting updated pictures was a good thing. I love the new pictures, I hated watching K. grow up before our eyes. Waiting stinks!

I'll be praying for everyone and that things keep moving.

e