Tuesday 19 April 2011

Two more days...

until our family will be together. Two more days until I can hold both my little boys in my arms. Two more days until Jeff gets home.

I AM SO EXCITED.

Please pray that all of the flights and connections go smoothly. Pray that they get out of the airport with no intimidation and no "special" exit fees. Pray that Jeff will have loads of patience. Also, it is very unlikely because Jeff booked Mtoto's ticket so last minute, but pray that he can get a bassinet for the long flight. That would help out so much.

I will post pictures as soon as I know they are safely out of Mtoto's country. Right now I am scrambling to get things ready- the infant car seat needs to be installed, the crib sheets washed, a ton of adoption paperwork sorted out, etc, etc. Let's hoping "nesting" wins out over jet-lag.

6 comments:

Joline said...

Omgosh,Omgosh,Omgosh ... Woo hoo!

Jess said...

Yeah! Have to admit I shed a happy tear for you! I think the next two days will fly by for you- that momma nesting mode will kick in and quickly overwhelm any other feeling. So excited for you and your family. I can't wait to see the pictures. Lots of prayers for your hubby and SONS!!

Robin said...

Very exciting! I"ve loved coming along for the ride!

Katie said...

So happy for you. Nesting will win! Can't wait to see that handsome boy's face again.

Sweet Apron said...

Is this really happening!!!?? So exciting-the testosterone will be at an epic level chez Klug.

Rachel said...

YAY! Can´t wait to see his little face!