Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mass Chaos

I know it's been quiet around here lately, and that is because it has not been quiet around our house...




Yes, that is the aftermath of an afternoon spent inside during less than ideal weather. Also, I've been having trouble with my computer and haven't been able to use it. On top of that, and our regular schedule, we are house hunting and it is not going well. I had been doing well with the process, but the longer it drags on the harder it becomes to not be anxious about it. If you would, please say a prayer that we would find the right house for our family to thrive and grow in...soon! I just don't have the time and energy to wade through listings and tour houses week after week after week. One might think that taking three boys on a tour of someone else's home sounds like the most fun that could be had in a weekend, but it is not.

No comments: