Friday 25 May 2012

My Rapidly Spiraling Standards

The first PG-13 movie I ever saw was Kindergarten Cop. I watched it with all of my siblings, which means they were 2, 4, and 6 years younger than me when they saw their first PG-13 movie...because sometimes your standards fall when your family gets bigger. Apparently my standards have fallen, because I let Nic see a movie in the theater- and he isn't even 2 yet! Tommy didn't see a movie in the theater until he was 3. In fact, Tommy didn't even get to watch TV until he turned 2. But, Mom wanted to take Tommy (who currently loves pirates) to see The Pirates! and she didn't think she could do it alone, so I came too. Of course this necessitated bringing the other boys. Thus, Nic got to go to the movies.



This photo is totally unrelated- I think these overalls are so darn cute that they require a picture. Kenny found the camera flash rather upsetting, hence the unhappy face.

1 comment:

Sweet Apron said...

My standards have been in a rapid spiral as well. Charlie has watched Star Wars (with Trevor). Nic looks absolutely darling-those eyelashes need to stop already! And Kenny is a doll. He looks so much bigger. Baby boys in overalls=winning combo. Miss you all!