Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Update on Mary: More Waiting

Mom made it through her procedures on Tuesday, thank you so much for your prayers. They found an inflamed area in he stomach and in her lower intestine and did biopsies. Mom and Dad will meet with her oncologist on Monday and then the GI doctor on Thursday. Until they have these meetings they will not know how things will proceed. Please pray for my parents as they will have to make decisions next week regarding Mom's treatment.
Mom continues to live in a great deal of pain. Please pray that her pain doctor would have some new ideas to bring her relief.
Thank you again for your prayers and concern. I will update next week once we know more.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Thanks Amy for posting this so soon. Will continue praying for Mary's pain. I hope Nic did okay with the blood draw today. I know how hard it is for little ones and their parents. I'm glad I don't do that any more. I have become a sap.