Saturday 27 September 2008

Installed

Tomorrow we will be going to Waukesha to visit Leah’s grave. We recently received notice that her headstone was installed, so we want to see that too (it was actually more of a bill than a notification, but we got the information we wanted).

I am apprehensive about going. It has been a hard week. This week marked three months since Leah’s birth, and we are fast approaching her original due date. Although many good things have been happening lately that have lifted our spirits, we continue to mourn our precious baby. Please pray for us as we make our pilgrimage.

I know that it is only Leah’s body there in the ground. She is in the arms of her Heavenly Father. Nevertheless it still hurts to think about her little body in that tiny casketin the ground, when I want her in my arms. She should be in my arms.

No comments: